What to Expect
General contracting text
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Communicating effectively with others
- Complete written documentation and keeps detailed records
- Reading Text
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Oral Communication
Pathway to a career in civil construction